- Parks & Recreation
- Recreation Facilities
- Outdoor Field/Court Rental
Outdoor Field/Court Rental
Outdoor Field/Court Rental
Our parks are open to the public and available for all to enjoy. They are also available to reserve for a North Palm Beach Resident organized activity. The various outdoor fields and courts are available for rental, providing the Recreation Department has no activity scheduled using them.
Any organization or group that is conducting a business using any of our facilities must have prior approval via permit application/payment, certificate of insurance and background check (if hosting minors). Team practices and game involving leagues through the North Palm Beach Recreation Department have priority on outdoor fields/courts.
Contact the Recreation Office at (561) 841 - 3386 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if your request qualifies.
|Anchorage Park||603 Anchorage Drive, North Palm Beach, FL 33408|
|Community Center||1200 Prosperity Farms Road, North Palm Beach, FL 33408|
|Lakeside Park||680 Lakeside Drive, North Palm Beach, FL 33408|
|Osborne Park||705 Prosperity Farms Road, North Palm Beach, FL 33408|
- Rentals are subject to sales tax. Fees shown below do not include sales tax.
- The Village of North Palm Beach reserves the right to change fees at any time with Council approval.
- 501C organizations and local schools will be charged at the Resident rate.
- In order to qualify for the non-profit rate, the organization must provide a copy of their tax-exempt certificate, 501(c)3.
- Activity, leagues, and functions through the North Palm Beach Recreation Department hold priority over all rentals.
To inquire about available dates, request a rental application, or more information, please email Jenny Mallat at: email@example.com OR call: (561) 691 - 3457
|Volleyball (1 court)||$25||$36|
|Volleyball (2 courts)||$36||$51|
|Field (No Lights)||$35||$70|
|Field (No Lights)||$37||$74|
What the North Palm Beach Recreation Department Provides:
- Use of Anchorage and/or Community Center and/or Osborne outdoor field/court.
- Use of the Anchorage Park and/or Community Center and/or Osborne Picnic/Pavilion Shelter.
- Use of existing electrical utilities.
- Use of available picnic tables.
What the Lessee is to Provide:
- The Village has the authority to require security personnel as a condition of rental if the type of activity warrants it. This would be at the renter’s expense and at the discretion of the Village.
- The Village requires that the Lessee provides commercial general liability insurance in an amount not less than $500,000 per general occurrence and a $1,000,000 general aggregate based on the nature of the activity being offered. Proof of such coverage in the form of an insurance declarations page shall be given to the Village prior to signing this agreement.
- Providing that a responsible agent is on site at all times during the function. All lessees are responsible for the conduct of their participants, workers and guests.
- Examine facility before your event to ensure that everything is in good condition. Report any problems prior to your function to staff on duty.
- Post function - removal of all equipment and/or decoration from facility at the conclusion of the function. Sufficient cleaning to leave facility in the same condition it was in upon group’s arrival. Remove excess trash/garbage to appropriate receptacles or dumpster. Setup, decorating and cleanup times are to be included in your total rental. No equipment is to be left behind.
- The contact is required to remain on premises until all members have left and will walk through the rental area to make sure it is left in good condition.
- In order to get a tax exempt rate, lessee must provide a copy of the organization’s Florida Tax Exempt Certificate upon application for rental otherwise, state sales tax will be included in rental rates.
Damage and Deposits:
- A separate security deposit in the amount of $200.00 may be required and will hold your reservation, pending final approval. Confirmation will be sent via email.
- Your group will be responsible for the replacement or repair of any part of the structure/equipment/grounds therein, which becomes broken, defaced or damaged by members of your group or their children.
- Damage fees are based on replacement or repair costs incurred by the Village, and may exceed deposit, in which case lessee will be billed.
- Within 3 business days, a member of the Recreation staff will contact the lessee to discuss any damage noted during the walk-through or additional damage found and what course of action will be taken.
- The deposit will be returned at the end of the month, less any amount withheld for damages.
- Village activity has precedence over all facility rentals. The Village reserves the right to deny/cancel any rental due to any unforeseen circumstances. For example, a rental may get canceled due to a maintenance or safety issue. If the Village cancels the rental, a full refund will be given.
- The Village reserves the right to revoke or cancel any rental upon violation of any rules, ordinance, condition or restriction under which the permit was issued. In such case, no refund will be given.
- Should you have to cancel your activity, contact the Parks & Recreation Dept. at 561-841-3386 as soon as possible. Cancellations must be made 24 hours or more in advance of rental time for a full refund.
- Vehicles and golf carts are not permitted on the fields/courts or by the pavilions/picnic shelters. They must park in designated spaces. All supplies/materials will have to be carried/walked into the area.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- All Recreation facilities are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted outside the building in designated areas.
- Children must be supervised by an adult throughout the time they are on the premises.
- Recreation staff present for the function is the acting authority, represents the Village, and has the final say.
- No admission may be charged unless specified in writing at the time the rental is requested.
- Groups that exceed contracted function times will be charged for additional hours.
- Lessees are expected to have respect and consideration for other parties on the premises. The restrooms and parking areas are to be shared by all parties.
- Should a group provoke disturbances, create problems, defy rules, and/or act in an unrefined manner, the Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel and void all contracts with the group.
- Decorations must meet Recreation staff approval in advance.
- If the program/class/event will be using the services of an outside vendor, you must complete the Outside Vendor Information Sheet. All equipment and entertainment for the event (including, but not limited to DJ’s, special games, banquet set-ups, catering, etc.) MUST be approved by the Village.
- Parks close at sunset.
- Use that is considered contrary to the best interest of the Village.
- Misrepresentation of information provided.
- Caused or allowed damage to Village property.
- History of hostile or violent behavior.
- Past conduct has resulted in Police/Fire response.
- Current/outstanding code violations.
- Non-payment of class fees.
- In the case of any provisions not covered here, applicable Village, county, state or federal regulations will apply.
- In the event of conflicts between those regulations, the one deemed stricter will apply.
The Village of North Palm Beach takes great pride in the condition and cleanliness of our parks and facilities. We are happy to be able to provide these parks/facilities for your functions, affairs and activities, and we hope that you enjoy your event in a comfortable, clean, safe and pleasing surroundings. We ask, in return, that you leave the parks/facilities in the same, pristine conditions in which you found them. Please immediately report any defective equipment, unsafe conditions or problem areas to the Recreation Department at 561-841-3386. If and you see something really unsafe afterhours, please call the non-emergency number at 561-848-2525. When you call, a dispatcher will ask your name and location and what is the problem.