Who decides when we can water our grass?
South Florida Water Management District makes decisions regarding water restrictions during a water shortage emergency. The Village code compliance and public safety personnel enforce the restrictions. Variances may be requested by contacting the District at 561-686-8800.

Show All Answers

1. What is code compliance?
2. What is a code violation?
3. What is a civil matter?
4. How may I file a complaint?
5. Can I make an anonymous complaint?
6. What should I do if I receive a Notice of Violation?
7. What are the most common code violations that occur within the Village?
8. Who decides when we can water our grass?
9. What are the enforcement procedures?
10. What is the difference between Code Compliance and a Condominium or Homeowner’s Association?