How do I reserve a park for a picnic/party?

Anyone can reserve the Large Gazebo at Anchorage Park. The fee for North Palm Beach residents is discounted. Please call the Recreation Department at 561841-3386 for availability. Anchorage Park's smaller covered picnic tables are first-come. The Cheeki Hut at Lakeside Park is not available for rental; It is also not first-come for private parties. It is only available for public sharing. Volleyball, Tennis and Basketball courts are not available for private parties. They are first-come, but please keep court time to one(1) hour if others are waiting. The indoor courts at the Community Center are available for rent if not in use by the department or on-going client program.

Park Shelter Guidelines (PDF)

Show All Answers

1. How do I reserve a park for a picnic/party?
2. Can someone who does not live in North Palm Beach go on trips, take classes or participate in sports at North Palm Parks and Recreation?
3. Can a non-resident use the pool or tennis facility?
4. How do I store my boat, trailer or motor home at the Village storage lots at Anchorage Park?
5. If I live in North Palm Beach can I use the boat launch?
6. How can my business get involved in the Parks and Recreation Department?
7. Do you offer anything for senior citizens?
8. Do you have a dog park?
9. Where do I report a problem at a park?
10. How can I use a playing field?