Here is a summary of the key issues the Village Council will address at their meeting on Thursday, November 10th, beginning at 7 p.m. For more details, click the link at the bottom to the full agenda package:
- Agenda Item 1: Consider approval of a Blanket Purchase Order with Commercial Energy Specialists for pool chemicals to be used at the Country Club in an amount not to exceed $25,000.
- Agenda Item 2: Consider approval of a Blanket Purchase Order with Flying Scot for sidewalk removal and replacement in an amount not to exceed $50,000.
- Agenda Item 3: Consider approving a minor amendment to the Prosperity Village Residential Planned Unit Development to modify the Tree Disposition Plan.
- Agenda Item 4: Consider adopting a resolution appointing B. Douglas MacGibbon as the Village's Code Enforcement Special Magistrate.
- Agenda Item 5: Hold a discussion about building recertification.
Residents are encouraged to attend meetings in person and to offer commentary about Village business. Council meetings are streamed live, but interactive Zoom technology is no longer used. If you want to submit a comment or question to be read by the Mayor at the meeting, please visit the Council comments page (the commenting function will be turned off at 4 p.m. on the meeting date to allow staff time to prepare submission for Council).
Watch live here (interactive Zoom technology is no longer be used)
See the full agenda package and related paperwork: This link goes to the full agenda package (large file needs time to open). Once it opens, click the small number next to the agenda item to see the supporting material that Council members review for the discussion.
For more information, contact:
Village of North Palm Beach