Here is a summary of the key issues the Village Council will address at their meeting on Thursday, May 26th, beginning at 7 p.m.:
- Issue a Proclamation for National Gun Violence Awareness Day
- Consider on 2nd reading, changes to the Village Code regulating the parking of utility trailers in residential neighborhoods. The changes include a definition of "utility trailer" and require trailers to be parked in garages or in backyards or side yards with screening.
- Consider approval of an agreement with Phillips and Jordan, Inc. for Hurricane/Disaster Debris Removal, Reduction and Disposal Services. There is no cost for this Agreement unless the Village declares an emergency and mobilizes Phillips and Jordan, Inc. to provide assistance.
- Consider approval of the purchase of solid waste truck for 307,939.
- Hold a discussion of options for single-family residential stormwater fees.
- Designate a voting delegate for the Florida League of Cities Conference.
Residents are encouraged to attend meetings in person and offer commentary about Village business. The meetings are streamed using Zoom technology, which allows participation on the internet and by telephone.
Watch or listen live here
The link below goes to the full agenda package (large file needs time to open). Once it opens, click the small number next to the agenda item to see the supporting material that Council members review for the discussion:
See the full agenda package and related paperwork
For more information, contact:
Village of North Palm Beach