Here is a summary of the key issues the Village Council will address at their meeting on Thursday, January 27th, beginning at 7 p.m.:
- Consider on 2nd reading a code amendment to allow for Board and Committee members to participate and vote via electronic means.
- Consider a proposal from All-Site Construction Inc. for roof repairs to the Country Club Golf Course maintenance building at a total cost of $15,015.
- Consider a blanket purchase order in an amount not to exceed $50,000 with Flying Scot Inc. for sidewalk removal, replacement and rehabilitation.
- Consider a resolution adopting a fine schedule and delinquent fee for parking citations.
- Consider a proposed resolution approving the lease of five new Police Department vehicles, one new Public Works/Sanitation vehicle and one new Fire Rescue Department vehicle.
- Consider approval of the purchase of new playground equipment for the Community Center and approval a proposal for the removal of the existing equipment at a cost of $53,214.
- Consider approval of a proposal from Brightview Golf Maintenance Inc. for pond repair and stabilization at the Country Club Golf Course at a cost of $95,084.
- Listen to an update about plans for the 2022 Heritage Day event.
Residents are encouraged to attend meetings in person and offer commentary about Village business. The meetings are streamed using Zoom technology, which allows participation on the internet and by telephone.
Watch or listen live here
The link below goes to the full agenda package (large file needs time to open). Once it opens, click the small number next to the agenda item to see the supporting material that Council members review for the discussion:
See the full agenda package and related paperwork
For more information, contact:
Village of North Palm Beach