Here is a summary of the key issues the Village Planning Commission will discuss at their meeting on Tuesday, September 6th, at 6:30 p.m. in Village Hall:
- Consider a request for approval of a master sign plan at 202 U.S. Highway 1.
- Consider a request for approval of a plan for building façade and sign changes at the retail building at 120 U.S. Highway 1.
- An application for an amendment to building paint colors at 824 U.S. Highway 1.
- An application for the addition of a freestanding metal awning at the Super 8 Motel on U.S. Highway 1.
- An application from Pelican Car Wash for site improvements.
- An application by Robins NPB for a 181 unit multifamily development with 1,578 square feet of commercial space at 200 Yacht Club Drive.
See the full agenda, staff reports and related documents here
Watch the Planning Commission meeting here