Here is a summary of the key issues the Village Planning Commission will discuss at their meeting on Tuesday, September 6th, at 6:30 p.m. in Village Hall:
- Consider a request for approval of a master sign plan at 202 U.S. Highway 1.
- Consider a request for approval of a plan for building façade and sign changes at the retail building at 120 U.S. Highway 1.
- An application for an amendment to building paint colors at 824 U.S. Highway 1.
- An application for the addition of a freestanding metal awning at the Super 8 Motel on U.S. Highway 1.
- An application from Pelican Car Wash for site improvements.
- An application by Robins NPB for a 181 unit multifamily development with 1,578 square feet of commercial space at 200 Yacht Club Drive.
See the full agenda, staff reports and related documents here
For more information, contact:
Village of North Palm Beach