Here is a summary of the key issues the Village Planning Commission will discuss at their meeting on Tuesday, June 7th, at 6:30 p.m. in Village Hall:
- Listen to a presentation from Lake Park officials about their proposed new development regulations affecting the Twin Cities Mall site. The proposed regulations are expected to be consistent with Village regulations also affecting the site.
- Consider an application by the Riveredge Condominium Association for amendment to the building paint colors at 412 Southwind Drive.
- Consider an application for the installation of a new building wall sign at 630 U.S. Highway 1 for BioReset South Florida.
- Consider an application for re-facing of an existing monument sign at 741 U.S. Highway 1 for The Good Life Treatment Center.
- Consider an application for installation of a new sign at the existing carwash at 100 U.S. highway 1 at the Rocket Fuel gas station.
- Consider an application for an amendment to the building façade, signage, landscaping, and site plan at 600 U.S. Highway 1 at the former BBT Bank building.
- Consider an application by PGA Wash for site improvements to the existing carwash at 11370 U.S. Highway 1, south of PGA Boulevard.
- Discuss changing the July 5th Commission meeting date.
Watch and participate online here
To listen by phone, call (888) 475 4499.
Meeting ID: : 895 2624 5587
See the full agenda, staff reports and related documents here
For more information, contact:
Village of North Palm Beach