Here is a summary of the key issues the Village Planning Commission will discuss at their meeting on Tuesday, April 5th, at 6:30 p.m. in Village Hall:
- Consider an application for approval of exterior paint colors at a business in the 200 block of U.S. 1. The new colors are similar to ones approved by the Planning Commission in 2021 for the Village Grocery building.
- Consider approval of a request to install awnings at a business in the 500 block of Northlake Boulevard.
- Consider a request to expand outdoor seating at Frigate's in the 400 block of U.S. 1.
- Consider approval of an additional 26 boat slips at the North Palm Beach Marina.
- Consider a Village-initiated zoning text amendment to Section 45-2 of the Village Cods, amending the definition of dwelling unit, changing the current definition of a a one-bedroom dwelling unit. Since the fall of 2020, a one-bedroom unit is counted as one half a dwelling unit.
- Consider approval of a Village-initiated zoning text amendment, as recommended by the residential ad-hoc committee, regulating single family home development. There are eight recommended changes in the proposed amendment.
Watch and participate online here
To listen by phone, call (888) 475 4499.
Meeting ID: 842 9823 3770
See the full agenda, staff reports and related documents here
For more information, contact:
Village of North Palm Beach