At their meeting Tuesday, May 2nd, the Village Planning Commission took the following actions:
- Approved an application for paint color change in the 300 block of Golfview Road.
- Approved (but asked staff to make some verbiage changes) the Ad Hoc Residential Code Revision Committee's recommendations for proposed regulations of the use of artificial turf.
- Held a discussion about a proposed amendment to the C-3 Regional Business District (former Twin Cities Mall site) and reviewed related comments from the Florida Department of Transportation. The Commission took no action on this item.
- Appointed Don Solodar as Chair of the Commission, and Cory Cross as Vice-Chair.
- Listened to a brief summary from the Village Attorney about Florida's new "Live Local Act of 2023," which may impose limits on the Village's ability to regulate some types of new development. The law will take effect on July 1st.
Watch a video of the meeting and see the agenda and supporting documents
The Commission’s next meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, June 6th at 6:30 p.m. The public is welcome to attend or watch online.
For more information contact:
Village of North Palm Beach