We are proud to offer you Rosetta Stone Language Learning software. There are 30 languages to choose from (see list below), and each lesson contains a reading, writing, listening, and speaking portion.
Click on the Rosetta Stone logo (left) or click here to begin setting up your Rosetta Stone account.
If you are logging in from outside the Library, you will need to type in your Library card number.
First time users will need to create a free account.
Mobile Device Users
If using a mobile device, such as an iphone, Samsung Galaxy, or tablet:
1. Install the Rosetta Stone app from your mobile device's App store.
3. If you are inside the Library, click on the link for Rosetta Stone Library Solution. If you are logging in from outside the Library, you will first need to type in your Library card number (aka your Patron ID) before clicking on the link.
4. Enter your email address (username) and password on the EBSCO/Rosetta Stone landing page and click Sign In. If you are a first time user, create an account on this screen.
5. Click on the link for Launch Rosetta Stone Language Lessons Version 3.
6. Happy learning! The program will now launch on your device!
Rosetta Stone states that it takes the average learner twenty weeks (or thirty minutes a day for five days a week) to master a level. Latin American Spanish, for example, has five levels. That means the average learner could complete all levels in less than two years. Do I need to download any software?
No, there is no software to download.
For additional questions please call the Library at