Business Advisory Board
The Business Advisory Board meets the third Tuesday of each month at 5:30 p.m.
- Village Hall
501 US Highway 1
North Palm Beach, FL 33408
@(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Adam Jones, Chairman
- David Talley, Vice Chairman
- Nina Balgar
- Veronica Frehm
- Marshall Gillespie
- Nathan Kennedy
- Ronald Lantz
CompositionThe Business Advisory Board consists of 7 members. The board members are comprised primarily of owners or operators of store-front businesses along the village’s main commercial corridors, namely, Northlake Boulevard, US Highway 1 and Alternate A1A. Members shall not be required to be residents of the village and shall, to the extent practicable, consist of:
- A commercial property owner
- A commercial realtor or business broker
- A personal services business
- A professional services business
- A representative from a retail business
- Advise the Village Council as to recommended improvements to, and the establishment of, Village policies and procedures impacting the business community.
- Review and recommend appropriate communication strategies to disseminate Village information to the business community.
- Solicit and facilitate business input in matters of significance to the Village.
- Endeavor to build an expanding community of support through education of its members, prospective members, community groups and government officials.
- Advise the Village Council and Administration on business development opportunities within the Village.
- Identify, analyze and address legislative issues that may impact the business community.
- Fulfill any additional duties as may be assigned by the Village Council.