How do I reserve a park for a picnic/party?
North Palm Beach residents can reserve the Tiki Hut shelter at Lakeside Park. Guidelines and reservation applications are available on Lakeside Park page of Recreation Facilities. Contact the office at the Anchorage Park Activities Building by calling 561-841-3386 for availability. For all other parks, contact the recreation office at that park for availability.Park Shelter Guidelines (PDF)

Show All Answers

1. How do I reserve a park for a picnic/party?
2. Can someone who does not live in North Palm Beach go on trips, take classes or participate in sports at North Palm Parks and Recreation?
3. Can a non-resident use the pool or tennis facility?
4. How do I store my boat, trailer or motor home at the Village storage lots at Anchorage Park?
5. If I live in North Palm Beach can I use the boat launch?
6. How can my business get involved in the Parks and Recreation Department?
7. Do you offer anything for senior citizens?
8. Do you have a dog park?
9. Where do I report a problem at a park?
10. How can I use a playing field?