Planning & Zoning Division
Our goal is to protect the health, safety, and welfare of the Village's residents and to maintain the "small town feeling" that this Village has taken pride in.
- Implementation of the Village's Comprehensive Plan
- Comprehensive Plan Site-Specific & Text Amendments
- Implementation of the Village's Code of Ordinances
- Zoning & Site Plan Application Review & Processing
- Field inspections (site plan, landscaping, parking calculations)
- Public Information & Research
- Staffing for the Following Boards:
- Planning Commission/Local Planning Agency
- Zoning Board of Adjustments and Appeals
Zoning RegulationsClick on Forms for P&Z Applications & Processing Requirements
- Future Land Use Site-Specific Amendments
- Rezoning & Site Plan Review
- Certificate of Appropriateness for Appearance Items (Commercial & Multi-family)
- Signs Zoning & Appearance Review
- Special Exceptions & Similar Uses
Planning Commission Requirements
The board typically meets the first Tuesday of each month. Complete applications with supporting documents (e.g. survey, photos, applicable plans & justification) need to be submitted no later than the first Friday of the month prior to the requested meeting date for most applications. Applications must be determined complete and sufficient a minimum of 15-20 working days prior to the scheduled meeting, depending on the application type. Please make an appointment with the Principal Planner to discuss your application at
firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (561) 882-1156.
200 Yacht Club DriveSee below documents for the proposed apartment buildings at the SE corner of Yacht Club Drive and US 1.
SITE AND LANDSCAPE