Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Public Works Department also the Building Department?
- Where do I go to get a boat ramp sticker?
- Is the Public Works Department responsible for water and sewer service?
- Where do I obtain an application for employment?
- What is the schedule for garbage, trash and recycling pickup?
- What is difference between trash and vegetation and/or what materials can be recycled?
- When a holiday falls on a sanitation pickup day, when will my collection take place?
- Why was my dumpster not picked up?
- What items can be placed in my garbage cans or dumpster?
- Can Public Works pick up my construction debris?
- There is a streetlight in front of my house. Who takes care of these lights?
- Can someone repair my sidewalk or pothole?
- A traffic sign is missing or knocked down or the signal is not working. Whom do I call?
- I am interested in planting some trees in my swale area. How do I get permission to do so?
- A sprinkler head is broken on public property who do I call to report it?
- What days can I water for irrigation purposes?
- Tree branches are growing into power lines. What should I do?